Choice and control for every client
On July 1 2018 Greenlight became a DES provider in 20 locations across 4 Employment Service Areas (ESAs) in NSW. Since 2010 we have helped thousands of people with both short-term and long-term disabilities to not only find jobs, but to keep them. We see great value in work and we love to see the positive changes getting a job makes in people’s lives.
Greenlight will offer you:
- A meeting with a qualified health professional who understands your disability and unique needs
- Help creating the job plan you want to achieve your goals
- Help with putting together a resume, applying for jobs and preparing for interviews
- Connection with employers in our large network to find the right job
- Ongoing contact and support for you and your new employer when you start your new job
- Flexibility with meetings and job search activities to suit your individual needs
- Being part of a team focused on your goals
- Respect and understanding at all times
We can’t wait to hear from you! Contact us any time to have a chat about your needs and how we can help you.
You can contact us a number of ways:
- Submit an enquiry via the Contact Us page of this site and we will get in contact with you
- Email us at email@example.com
- Phone us on 1300 312 049
We look forward to working with you!